EnginFrame is an advanced, commercially supported HPC Portal in the industry, with a proven track record of successful production deployments within corporate networks and research clusters.
EnginFrame enables efficient Inter-/Intranet access to HPC-enabled infrastructures. HPC clusters, data, licenses, batch & interactive applications can be accessed by any client using a standard browser.
The open and evolutionary framework of EnginFrame is based on Java, XML and Web Services, and facilitates deployment of user-friendly, application- and data-oriented portals.
Users and administrators can easily submit and control HPC applications, as well as monitor workload, data, licenses from within the same user dashboard, hiding the heterogeneity and complexity of the native interfaces.
NICE EnginFrame Highlights
Universal and flexible access to your HPC infrastructure
EnginFrame provides easy access over intranet, extranet or the Internet using standard and secure Internet languages and protocols.
Interface to the HPC system in your organization
EnginFrame includes drivers for all mainstream job scheuler including the Adaptive Computing Torque/MOAB, IBM LSF, Univa GridEngine, Altair PBS/Pro, SLURM and provides easy interfaces to the existing computing infrastructure.
Security and Access Control
EnginFrame provides fine grained access control and can be used to provide secure access to distributed users or organizations, while retaining full control of what they can do and how they interact with your data and HPC systems.
Comprehensive Data Management
EnginFrame provides flexible tools to avoid unnecessary file transfers when data is already available on the HPC system, as well as facilitate file transfers to and from user's workstation.
Interactive application support
Through the integration with leading GUI virtualization solutions (including Desktop Cloud Visualization (DCV), VNC, VirtualGL, HP-RGS and Citrix XenDesktop), EnginFrame enables you to address all stages of the design process, both batch and interactive.
SOA-enable your applications and resources
EnginFrame can automatically publish your computing applications via standard WebServices, enabling immediate integration with other enterprise applications.
The business rationale for adopting EnginFrame can be summarized in to four categories:
- Streamline and simplify batch & interactive workflows
- Reduce training requirements for newer and occasional users
- Access HPC systemsanywhere, on any device
- Leverage existing investments in HPC resources, scripting solutions and job
- Simplify adoption of advanced policies, HPC and Clouds transparently to
|IT Management |
- Control who can do what, when and how
- Protect data transfers with encryption
- Monitor resources, jobs and license usage
- Reduce data transfers by leveraging caching, compression and remote file
- Transparently access all relevant data distributed in the HPC system
- Reduce job failures with parameter checking and integrated “include file”
More about EnginFrame